Welcome to the IIT Hyderabad Project staff recruitment sub-site!
Please read the guidelines for applying for a staff position at IIT Hyderabad below carefully. This will help you complete the online application confidently. The link to apply for staff openings at IIT Hyderabad is at the bottom of this page.
General Instructions to the Candidates
1. Instructions are provided below for each column in the online application itself. Please read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
2. Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves, before applying, that they possess the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down for the post. The Qualifications acquired have to be from recognized Board/Council/University/Institute. Eligibility in terms of age, qualification and experience of a candidate for the post applied for, shall be considered as on the last date of closing of Online application window.
3. Candidates must fill all the columns. No column must be left unfilled.
4. Candidates are advised to save the information typed / filled at every section.
5. Candidates are advised to SAVE a particular SECTION and then only proceed to fill the next SECTION.
6. Candidates must ensure that all columns in all THREE (3) SECTIONS are filled and then click on SAVE & DOWNLOAD button for viewing the final filled application form. As a next step, please click on SUBMIT button - a popup box will appear showing Declaration to be submitted by the Candidates. It is mandatory to fill the DECLARATION box, before finally submitting the Online Application Form.
7. Upon successful submission of Online Application Form, the applicants will receive PDF version of submitted application to their registered email id. If the PDF is not received in the inbox the applicant should check their spam folder.
Other Instructions to the Candidates
1. Candidates are required to submit ONLINE applications only. OFFLINE applications, if submitted, will be summarily be rejected.
2. The appointment shall be purely temporary initially for eleven (11) months. Based on performance of the candidate further extension may be given.
3. Campus residential accommodation will not be provided for the selected candidate. However, He/she will have to be residing in the vicinity of the Institute campus so as to be able to reach the campus within 10-15 minutes in case of any incident.
4. Candidates will be short-listed for Written Test / Skill Test on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications. They must ensure that such information is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of Written Test any information given by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be nullified.
5. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written test/skill test to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
6. Applications will be summarily rejected if all the relevant certificates are not uploaded as per the instructions.
7. The eligibility of the candidate in terms of qualifications / experience, etc. shall be considered as on the last date of application i.e., 09.02.2021.
8. The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for shortlistingand selection.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written Test / Skill Test.
10. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
11. Selection of candidate will be based on their consistent good academic record, and performance in the Written Test / Skill Test.
12. Educational qualifications prescribed in this advertisement must have been obtained from a recognized Board/Council/University/Institute.
13. Years of Experience’ wherever prescribed is the minimum years of experience required and candidates with longer years of experience may also apply.
14. Candidates are advised to bring Photo ID Card (Driving License, Voters Card, PAN Card and AadharCard). Candidates are further advised to bring all the original Educational & Experience documents forVerification with one set of self-attested copies at the time of Written test/Skill test/Interview.
15. Candidates should satisfy themselves,before applying, that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications, knowledge, and experience laid down in the advertisement.
16. Last date of closing of online application is : 09.02.2021 (05.30 p.m.).
Section – l (General)
Candidates should mention their valid and active email id in the online application.
(All correspondence like issuing call letters or any other information will be communicated through email only).
Note: Candidates are advised also to check spam mails, as at times it may go to spam based on settings.
2. Post Name
Post name may please be chosen from drop down menu.
Candidate(s) applying for more than one post, must fill separate Online Application Form for each post. The relevant area must also be chosen.
3. Upload Photograph
Candidates should upload a valid recent colour passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG Format 10 – 50 kb).
Click on upload photo option and select Browse option to upload photograph.
Click on upload button finally (uploaded photo will be displayed).
Uploading Photograph can also be done by DRAG and DROP method.
4. Name in Full
As mentioned in 10th Standard Certificate / Mark sheet.
5. Father’s / Mother’s / Husband’s Name
Female Candidates may, at their option, enter name of husband.
6. Date of Birth
As mentioned in 10th Standard Certificate / Mark sheet.
7. Mobile Number
Please enter a valid and active mobile number.
8. Present address
Please enter complete address with PIN code.
(Address include H.No: /Area: /Street:/ Village or Town:/
Mandal or City:/District:/ State:/PIN:/)
Please select the appropriate radio button. In case of other nationals, please specify nationality in the box provided.
Please see drop down menu and select the gender.
Please see drop down menu and select category.
a. SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates should upload a certificate issued by the competent authority in the format prescribed by the Government of India.
Section – II
(Educational / Professional and Technical Qualifications)
1.Candidates are advised, in their interest, to ensure that SECTION-I is successfully saved.
2. After SECTION-I is completed and saved, please fill SECTION-II (Educational / Professional and Technical Qualifications).
3. Next Step : Please click on “ADD AN EDUCATIONAL RECORD” and fill in all the columns as asked for. Upload the relevant certificates (PDF format – size less than 250kb) by clicking on upload symbol (Top viewing arrow mark).
Candidates can keep on adding more qualifications / professional and technical qualifications by clicking on “ADD AN EDUCATIONAL RECORD” as per the requirement.
4. Next Step : Please click on SAVE AND DOWNLOAD button and check the information submitted by you. In case any modification, please go back and edit the information by clicking EDIT SYMBOL (Pen).
After completing SECTION-II, please SAVE and proceed to SECTION-III.
Section – III (Details of Knowledge / Employment and Training in reverse chronological order)
1. Candidates are advised to ensure, in their interest, that SECTION-II is successfully saved.
2. Candidates are suggested to go for third section only on completion of section two (i.e Details of Knowledge / Employment and Training in reverse chronological order).
3. Please click on “ADD AN EMPLOYMENT RECORD” and fill in all the columns as asked for. Upload the relevant certificates (PDF format – size less than 250kb) clicking on upload symbol (Top viewing arrow mark).
4. Candidate can keep on adding more details of Knowledge / Employment and Training by clicking on “ADD AN EMPLOYMENT RECORD” as per the requirement.
5. Next Step : Please click SAVE AND DOWNLOAD button to check the information furnished by you. In case any modification is required, please go back and edit the information by clicking on Edit Symbol (Pen). If all the information is found to be correct, please click on the SAVE button.
6. Before submitting the online application form, the Candidates must fill the DECLARATION in the box provided.
7. Please ensure that all the columns are duly filled. No column should be left unfilled.
8. Please SUBMIT the application form after which you will receive a PDF version of the application form at your registered email id (from firstname.lastname@example.org).